Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Long time, no post

I've pretty much ignored having this blog for the last two years, argh, I get so caught up in day to day life and all that I just forgot that I even have it at all.
And no, please do not correct my grammar there, I gotta be ME!

Alex has grown alot, just started the first grade in a new school and is doing really well. The first couple of weekends with homework were tough, but now he's actually running to get his homework out on Saturday!

Here's a pic of him on his first day in class (before the camera batteries went dead):


Naturally, the first day of school was rainy as all get out!

Here's another of Alex at a local chestnut festival - freezing wind and yummy pasta that the little charmer picked out from the kitchen!



And Andrea pouring the wine:



No comments: